We help you see and make a choice!
We work with organizations, communities, and groups to see if their ways of doing things and working together is in alignment with the vision & intention.
If not, we help them make choices that lead them towards it more effectively and efficiently.
We can work in the area of
Project Planning, Implementation & Review
Collaborative & Collective Initiative
Places where thinking happens and decisions are made
Gap Analysis: Gap between where you are and what you intend
We can help you when your organization is
- starting something new (be it a project, policy, or initiative)
- looking for/ needing a change in how people do things and work together
- not able to make any clear decision and when situation is volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous.
- facing difference in perspectives of team members
- dealing with conflict
- sensing indifference in people
- intending to increase people’s participation and engagement
We work towards
- facilitative changes
what we mean by facilitative changes
Involving the very people we are working together with,
to facilitate the change they are looking for.
- common and higher good of everyone involved
- showing up with our humanity
- humanity at large
Our work excludes working with
- Individuals : need at least 3 or more people
- Individual orientation, views, and interests
- Pharmaceutical organizations: the way the whole pharmaceutical industry drives health doesn’t resonate with us
How we work
- see & clarify: what are you intending at this moment?
- co-sense: what’s happening right now?- Understanding a system from the inside
- crystallize: what do we want to keep doing/having and what do we want to do/have differently?- crystallizing of vision & intention
- co-create: design a prototype that includes new ways of doing things & working which align more towards your vision & intention
Who could benefit most from our work
- Intentional organizations and communities
- Group of people who are coming together to meet a shared objective
- Local Government